At Porter Morris, we have a wealth of experience built over many decades of advising large and small companies, sole traders and business partnerships on business and commercial issues.
Our business and corporate clients range from smaller businesses such as coffee shops and sandwich bars, to larger enterprises such as hotels and restaurants, nursing homes and hospitals, developers and property investors and large multinational corporations.
We recognise the need to provide our business and corporate clients with quality, practical advice on the wide range of issues that can arise in business today. Our role in advising our business and corporate clients involves an ongoing relationship with each client so that we understand the nature of the client’s business and the client’s needs as they arise.
We pride ourselves on our relationships with our business and corporate clients and on the timely and cost effective advice which we give to them. Our solicitors are always available and willing to guide and advise on issues which concern our clients in their day to day business activities.
At Porter Morris, we can advise on a range of issues including:
- Company law compliance & governance
- Purchase and sale of a business or shareholding
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Company formations & partnerships
- Purchase, sale & leasing of commercial property
- Commercial lending
- Terms and conditions
- Franchise & service agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Employment rights and obligations
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency, receivership & examinership
- Mediation & alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Data Protection
- Inheritance & succession planning